Denture – New or Existing we can help!
We can help you :
- Design and deliver a new partial or full denture
- Modify , repair, reline an existing denture
- Replace worn denture teeth, broken clasps
It is important to have your mouth and dentures checked every 6 months.
- Gummy ridges are under continual change with bone resorption.
- Wearing an ill-fitting denture can cause problems.
- Denture reline or adjustment may be required to avoid tissue trauma.
Problems such as :
- Denture stomatitis
- Fungal infections
Fact: On average 2-6 months is required for adapting to a new denture.
Acrylic, Valplast, or Chrome denture
- Types of partial dentures
by Dr Grace Kim